Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs & Energy Medicine
- Get a Sporting Edge on life with Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Massage, Nutritional Therapy, and Qigong.
- Use Traditional Chinese Medicine to stay strong, healthy and pain free.
- Let us help you reduce recovery time from injuries, enhance performance and restore vitality.
- Discover a safe, holistic approach to vibrant health and well-being.
- Learn how to heal your body, mind & spirit naturally without harmful side effects.
- Try the latest advances in Chinese Medicine as an alternative to invasive medical treatments.
- Enjoy time-tested methods to restore health, increase fitness and boost your immune system.
We are nationally certified and Virginia Board Licensed health care providers experienced in treating a wide variety of conditions.
We specialize allergies, anxiety, fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, headaches, hypertension, infertility, insomnia, low back pain, menopausal symptoms, neck and shoulder pain, stress, sports injuries, weight loss, and women’s health issues.
According to the United Nation’s World Health Organization acupuncture is appropriate for a wide range of conditions, including: Dermatological; Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat problems; Genito-Urinary and Reproductive problems; Infections; Internal Medical problems; Mental-Emotional problems; and Musculo-Skeletal and Neurological conditions.
We believe in treating the whole person, not just the symptoms. Using ancient as well as modern diagnostic tools, we can identify the root cause of health problems. Our goal is not only to treat illness, but to keep patients from getting sick in the first place.
We use only sterilized, one-time-use, disposable needles and the highest quality GMP herbal products.
Free treatments for U.S. Combat Veterans injured in the line of duty.
- Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 Class September 7, 2013By Hon Lee on August 23, 2013